With the innovative HX Series, you've got a new arsenal of optics to match your style and quarry. The high-precision roof prism design, advanced lens coatings, ergonomic rubber-armored polycarb frames, and four specific-performance models let you focus on your individual adventure like never before.
- NEW FRAME DESIGN makes the HX binoculars easier to grip, more comfortable for extending scouting.
- BRIGHT, CRISP IMAGES are the result of new lens coatings that increase light transmission across the spectrum.
- WIDER FIELD OF VIEW helps you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances, than ever before.
- FAST-CLOSE-FOCUS™ wheel requires less rotation for quick, clear sharpness from close-up to infinity.
- ERGONOMIC EYECUPS shield against side light and drafts for clear, crisp view.
- N2 INJECTION™ SYSTEM seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for waterproof protection up to 10 feet.
- STEINER NANO-PROTECTION® hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled.
- MAKROLON® HOUSING combines a durable polycarbonate frame with NBR Long Life Rubber armoring, creating a light, tough chassis that withstands up to 11 Gs of impact.