The PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod came about as the Atlas was selected for the USSOCOM Sniper Rifle system. The PSR was in response to the testing feedback that we got from the Military. These changes include a non-rotational legs, fore and aft pivot limiting bosses and a 40% stronger Inner leg. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components.
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in America.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:72, Page:363
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172